What Do I Need to Do the HCG Diet?
Before starting a round of the HCG Diet, you will want to gather information and tools to help you achieve success. We recommend you read Dr. Simeons’ Manuscript. You will learn about the diet, the HCG, and different food choices. We also provide lots of free information on this website. There are a variety of items that you can get for the HCG Diet to make your dieting experience easier. Here is the HCG shopping list.
Required items for the HCG Diet:
- DIY HCG Drops
- Method to administer the HCG - A calibrated syringe comes in your bottle if using DIY Drops.
- Kitchen scale that measures to the tenths spot (.1 or .2 lb)
- Bathroom scale that measures to the tenths spot (.1 or .2 lb)
Highly Suggested items for the HCG Diet:
- Non-stick grill (George Foreman or similar)
- Zip top bags - For easy meal prep, you can weigh, cut, cook and bag up your meat for meals.
- Stevia Packets – We recommend SweetLeaf® brand stevia.
- Sweetleaf® flavored Stevia Drops/Monk Fruit Drops - used to spruce up tea, coffee and water
- Measuring tape
- HCG Safe Tiffalina's Hand Sanitizer
- HCG Safe Lotion - Mineral oil or Tiffalina's Body Lotion
- HCG Safe Lip Moisturizer - Mineral oil or baby oil
- HCG Safe Oil-free Shampoo & Conditioner - Tiffalina's Hair Care Shampoo and Conditioner Kit
- Dove® bar soap or Ivory® bar soap
- HCG Approved Spices – Simple girl® Seasonings are available on DIYdietstore.com.
- HCG Approved Salad Dressings - Simple girl® Balsamic Vinaigrette, Simple girl® Sweet Vinaigrette, Simple girl® Sweet Mustard, and Simple girl® Citrus Ginger are available at DIYdietstore.com.
- HCG Approved Sauces - Simple girl® Carolina Kick BBQ Sauce, Simple girl® Hot Sauce, and Simple girl® Southern Blend BBQ Sauce are available on DIYdietstore.com.
- HCG Diet Books - HCG Weight Loss Cure Guide, 101 Worry-Free HCG Diet Recipes, My HCG Tracker, Pocket Guide to the HCG Protocol (especially when you enter P3 of the diet), 201 Worry-Free HCG Maintenance Recipes, and My HCG Diary are all available on DIYdietstore.com.
Optional items for the HCG Diet:
- HCG Safe Oil-Free Deodorant - Crystal™ Stick or Roll-on or Secret® Flawless Clear Crystal Deodorant (Clear Gel)
- HCG Safe Oil-free Shaving Cream
- HCG Safe Oil-free Hand soap - Softsoap® Hand Soap
- HCG Onion Cooker - This awesome tool helps you quickly and easily prepare an onion with just a microwave, get it here.
- Plastic gloves - Use if you are going to be baking, handling fatty meats, or putting ointment or other oily/moisturizing substances on someone else (for example, a baby with a diaper rash)
- HCG Safe Toothpaste - Ultrabright ® ToothpasteTo see all our products, please visit our website store at DIYdietstore.com.
We recommend using the above list to prepare yourself for the HCG Diet. While most of these items are not required, they do make the diet easier to complete. Keep in mind, “By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail!”