Phase 2 HCG Recipes: Steak with Tomato Mint Salsa
Recipe by Claudia Mason
- 100 g steak
- salt and pepper to taste
- pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1½ tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 2 melba rounds or 1 grissini breadstick
- 1 serving VLCD-approved fruit of choice
- Season the steak with salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper. On a George Foreman Grill or in a non-stick pan, cook the steak to your liking.
- For the mint salsa: combine the diced tomato, chopped mint, minced garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Serve salsa over the steak or on the side, along with melba rounds or grissini breadstick and fruit.
We hope you enjoyed this free HCG Phase 2 recipe. Check back often to see more free HCG recipes!