Go Back to HCG Diet Phase 2 Summary (Part 1 of 3).
HCG Diet Phase 2 Summary
(Part 2 of 3)
Now it’s time to get serious…just kidding. The VLCD phase is a little more strict, but this is where the HCG Diet starts to truly
change your life.
- Day #3 moving forward continue to take your HCG weight loss drops and eat the very specific, low-calorie diet food plan.
- You take the HCG drops for a minimum number of 23 days, including the 2 days of gorging. If you decide to do the minimum number of days, don't forget to remain on the 500-calorie restriction for 72 hours (3 days) after you take your last dose of HCG drops. It takes 72 hours for the HCG to get out of your system.
Note: You will need a 2 oz bottle of HCG drops for the 23-day plan.
- You are only allowed to take the HCG Diet drops for a maximum number of 40 days, including the first 2 gorge days. If you continue to take the drops beyond the 40 days, you may become immune to the HCG. It takes about six weeks before the immunity is lost and HCG again becomes fully effective. Also, your body needs a break so it can get use to your new weight set point.
- You will follow the HCG Diet food list on the next page for the 500-calorie during this phase of the diet. Remember, you must remain on the 500-calorie restriction for 72 hours (3 days) after you take your last dose of HCG drops. It takes 72 hours for the HCG to get out of your system.
While on the HCG Diet, you only get two 'meals' a day (lunch and dinner), but we will show you how to split up your foods to make the HCG Diet more enjoyable.
- You can have coffee and tea in unlimited quantities without the use of cream or sugar.
- They may be sweetened with saccharin or allowable stevia while on Phase 2 of the HCG Diet.
- Only one tablespoonful of 2% milk allowed per day while on the HCG Diet, many people choose to use it as creamer for their coffee.
HCG Diet Lunch:
Each meal consists of four food 'items', a protein serving, a vegetable servings, a carb servings, and a fruit serving.
HCG Diet Protein Serving Choices:
- All meats must be weighed to 3.5 oz/100g.
- They should be weighed raw and have all visible fat trimmed.
- It is important to cook the meat using no butter, oil, or other forms of fat (i.e. boil, grill, bake, use non-stick cookware, etc.).
- Lean beef
- Boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Fresh white fish
- Fresh crab
- Canned Tuna*
- Fresh Tuna
- Dried fish
- Pickled fish
*We have found through working with thousands of HCG clients that canned tuna packed in water is okay. We believe that Dr. Simeons said tuna was not allowed on the HCG Diet Phase 2 because in the 50’s tuna was possibly only packed in oil.
HCG Diet Vegetable Serving Choices: The vegetables on the may be eaten raw or cooked. If you choose to cook your veggies, remember you must do so without using any butter, oil, or other form of fat. You can steam, bake, or sauté in a non-stick pan. One type of vegetable only to be chosen from the following:
- Green lettuce (any type)
- Red radishes
HCG Diet Carb Serving Choices:
- One grissini breadstick
- One approved flavor of Melba toast (original, sea salt, roasted garlic, whole grain)
- Two approved flavors of Melba “snacks” (original, sea salt, roasted garlic, whole grain)
HCG Diet Fruit Serving Choices:
- One apple
- Handful of strawberries (usually 5-6)
- One-half grapefruit
- One orange
The same list of foods from the 'lunch menu' is used for dinner. Having the same food list for both meals on the HCG Diet makes it simpler when grocery shopping and trying to decide what to eat!
Inside the booklet (The Loser's Manual) that will come with your order of HCG Diet drops you will see much more detailed information about this phase of the HCG Diet.
Continue to HCG Diet Phase 2 Summary (Part 3 of 3).
Get top-rated HCG Diet Drops!
Average weight loss of 20-30 pounds in a month... Results ARE TYPICAL!