Go back to Common Mistakes When Buying HCG (Part 2 of 4).
Common Mistakes When Buying HCG Diet Drops
(Part 3 of 4)
- Verify the HCG is from a Reliable Source
As with any product that goes into your body, make sure you order your weight loss drops from a reliable company. Make researching your HCG company a top priority before purchasing to make sure they are a legitimate company.
To ensure that you are ordering from a reliable, safe source, here are a few things to look for in a reliable HCG company…
- Make sure their drops are made in and shipped from the United States, not India or China.
- Ensure their lab follows the strict manufacturing guidelines of the FDA and is FDA compliant.
- Check to see if they have reviews or references from real people on their site (not paid, generic reviews).
- You may want to see if they have the product in-stock and offer quick shipping, some companies can take weeks or even months to ship your package.
- Ensure they have a customer service phone number. There are several companies out there that do not have any contact information, so, if you’re package is missing or you have questions about the diet, you could be ‘out of luck’.
Practice due diligence and do your research.
NOT all companies are good companies and not all weight loss drops are safe and effective. So, please, please, please, order from a company with a fantastic track record of effective and high-quality HCG Diet drops.
- Check Their References (So to Speak)
Ask around. With the recent ‘HCG Diet craze’ there are a lot of pop-up websites that are just trying to make quick money by selling water in a bottle for $20 to unsuspecting buyers.
If you are wary about a certain company, call or e-mail them to make sure you get a live person who actually knows about the HCG Diet protocol or check the company's Facebook page. Make sure they are legitimate by looking at their interactions online. A good company’s Facebook page will have a support staff to answer any questions about the HCG Diet protocol.
- Watch for Hidden Fees or Monthly Charges
Yes, believe it or not, there are HCG Diet websites out there that will sign you up for an automatic monthly charge when you buy from them without you knowingly giving consent. It is sad, but true. Before you know it you might have 5 bottles of HCG in the mail and a credit card bill for over $300 bucks… we’ve heard the stories. To avoid this, read all the fine print to ensure that you are NOT signing up for anything unintentionally on a random HCG website.
Watch for hidden charges, some companies will display the list price of the HCG product to be a certain price and then, when the transaction is complete, you’ll see several hidden fees for things such as ‘bottling fee, stocking fee, handling fee, etc.’
Continue to more HCG Buying Mistakes: Common Mistakes When Buying HCG (Part 4 of 4).