HCG Diet Phase 3 Recipe: Miracle Noodle Chinese Stir-Fry
This recipe is safe for Phase 3 of the HCG Diet.
If you are craving pasta, make this classic recipe the Phase 3 way with maintenance safe miracle noodles.
- 7 oz. bag miracle noodles*
- 1 cup fresh broccoli, chopped
- ½ cup green bell peppers, sliced
- ½ cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 packet powdered stevia
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Prepare the miracle noodles.
- Mix together peanut butter, stevia, vinegar, and soy sauce until well mixed in a small bowl.
- Place this sauce mixture in a medium skillet over medium heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the broccoli, bell peppers, and carrots to the mixture and sauté for 5-7 minutes.
- Stir every few minutes.
- Add the mushrooms, continue sautéing until the vegetables are soft.
- Add the prepared miracle noodles to the sauce/vegetable mixture and mix well.
- Remove from heat, serve, and enjoy!
*If you are unfamiliar with miracle noodles, they are shirataki noodles, a calorie-free type of noodle that is also wheat-free, gluten-free, fat-free, sugar-free and nearly carbohydrate-free. Each brand is a little different, so follow the instructions located on the package or watch a video of how we prepare our brand of miracle noodles by clicking here. Find the brand of miracle noodles we recommend here.