HCG Phase 2 Breakfast Food List
While on the HCG Diet, you truly only get two meals per day (lunch and dinner), but keep reading and we will show you how to split up your foods to make the HCG Diet more enjoyable, especially if you're a breakfast eater or morning person.
HCG Diet Breakfast:
You can have tea and coffee in unlimited quantities without the use of cream or sugar. Sounds boring, right?
You may make your tea or coffee more enjoyable. They may be sweetened with saccharin or allowable powdered or liquid stevia while on Phase 2. And you may use one tablespoonful per day of 2% milk, many people choose to use it as creamer for their coffee.
The type of milk is not specific as long as it is not over 2% fat (whole milk, half & half, or cream is NOT allowed). But, you may use unsweetened almond milk, unsweetened soy milk, or other unsweetened non-dairy milk alternative. Do not use more than 1 tablespoon of milk per day because it can cause stalls or slower weight loss.
Breakfast Eater? Morning Person?
If you want actual food for breakfast, you may split your fruits and/or grissini away from main 'meals'. Remember the protein and vegetable servings must be eaten together for lunch and dinner, you may not break them up.
If you are splitting up your meals, an example of your daily menu may look like this:
- 7:00 am — 1 cup plain black coffee with vanilla crème stevia and 1 tablespoon of milk. 1 apple
- 10:00 am — 1 multi-grain grissini breadstick
- 12:00 pm — 100 grams of boneless, skinless chicken breast (sliced and dipped in Simple Girl Sweet Mustard dressing) 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 3:00 pm — 1 orange, 1 garlic flavored grissini breadstick
- 6:00 pm — 100 grams of lean steak topped with Simple Girl Carolina Kick BBQ sauce, 2 cups of baby spinach with freshly squeezed lemon over the top
Just make sure that when you split your fruit or grissini away from your meals that you do NOT eat it at your meal too.
Next... the HCG Phase 2 Lunch Food List.