Gorge I tell you! GORGE! – The First 2 Days on HCG Drops
Gorging on the HCG Diet is so important! In the first two days of Phase 2 of the HCG Diet Protocol you have to start taking your drops and you HAVE to gorge. The more fat you can get in, the better your first week on the HCG VLCD will be.
In the words of Dr. Simeons, “One cannot keep a patient comfortably on 500 calories unless his normal fat reserves are reasonably well stocked.” In other words, you have to have enough fat in your body that the HCG can feed on and not make you feel starving as it kicks in and makes its way into your system in the first few days of the HCG Protocol.
Here are a few tips for making the most of your HCG gorge days:
- Don’t feel like you have to cram it all in in one sitting. Try and eat something every couple of hours. That way, you’ll end up eating more and might not feel quite as stuffed.
- Make sure to eat not only fatty foods, but any foods you think you might crave or miss while on the VLCD/Phase 2.
- If fried foods aren’t your thing, remember there are healthier high-fat options like avocados, Greek yogurt, and nuts.
- You will be stuffed! It’s normal. Just try not to actually make yourself sick.
- Don’t feel guilty! The more you eat, the more you’ll appreciate the healthy foods in Phase 2/VLCD.
What are your favorite HCG gorge foods?