HCG Diet Approved Lotions (Part 1 of 2)
Lotions, Lip Balm, and Buttery Soaps! Oh My!
As you may already know ANYTHING that touches your skin or lips while on the HCG diet must be analyzed for 'bad' ingredients. If you use any products that contains oils, butters, or creams that can cause a negative effect on your HCG weight loss results by causing slowed weight loss, stalled weight loss, or even gaining weight!
The science behind it... Fatty ingredients in lotions, lip balms, soap, etc. can be absorbed by your skin and metabolized (just as if you had eaten them).
There are only two 'true' HCG safe moisturizer for your skin:
- Baby Oil / Mineral Oil
- Tiffalina's HCG Safe Lotion
The main culprits of bad ingredients are lotion, lip balms, liquid body wash, and liquid make-up. Here are some of the common mistakes people make on the HCG diet, without even realizing it...
- Putting a little bit of diaper rash cream on a baby’s bottom.
- Using a liquid foundation.
- Putting a little tiny bit of eye cream on tired eyes.
- Using chapstick or lip balm on dry lips.
Now, some people do the HCG diet without changing any of their hygiene items and their weight loss results may appear to be pretty good. BUT, they are not anywhere NEAR what they could be losing on the HCG diet if they were using only HCG safe personal hygiene items.
So, it’s up to you. Are you going to lose the most weight possible in the next 30-40 days or are you going to lose 10 -15 pounds because you love your little dab of night cream, lotion after a shower, or massages?
For best weight loss results on the HCG diet you should switch your hygiene products to only HCG safe products. To see the full list of what hygiene products are allowed on the HCG diet, view our HCG Diet Shopping Checklist.
We offer the following HCG safe items on our website:
- All of the above listed products were formulated specifically for the HCG diet... no more searching multiple store and reading tons of ingredients list because we have already done it for you. That was easy!
- HCG Safe Lotion
- HCG Safe Lotion - Travel Size
- HCG Safe Lip Balm
- HCG Safe Shampoo
- HCG Safe Conditioner
Continue to HCG Diet Approved Lotions (Part 2 of 2)