HCG Ordering Questions
The HCG Diet can be confusing... find awesome answers to the most commonly asked questions HERE!
- How long does a 1-ounce bottle last?
- How long does a 2-ounce bottle last?
- How many ounces of HCG do I need for a round?
- How long does shipping take?
- Why is your price higher than other HCG companies?
- Why should I buy from DIY HCG?
- What is the difference between alcohol base and mineral water base?
- What's the difference between the 'original' formula and the 'energy plus' formula?
- What comes with the HCG drops?
- What information is included in my order?
1.) How long does a 1-ounce bottle of HCG drops last? A 1-ounce bottle of the DIY HCG drops lasts about 20 days, when using the recommended dosage. A 1-ounce bottle is not enough HCG to get you through a round.
2.) How long does a 2-ounce bottle of HCG drops last? A 2-ounce bottle of the DIY HCG drops lasts about 40 days when using the recommended dosage.
3.) How many ounces of drops do I need for a round of HCG? Phase 2 of the HCG Diet (the phase where you take the drops) has a minimum recommended number of 23 days and a maximum of 40 days. Therefore, you need a 2-ounce bottle to complete a round. If you want/need to increase your dosage slightly (as some people do), you'll need an additional 1-ounce bottle of HCG drops.
4.) How long will it take for my order to arrive? Look at our estimated delivery time map here.
5.) Why is your price higher than other HCG companies? We have priced our HCG drops by what we see as fair market value. We take into consideration all of the extra values that we provide like the Loser’s Manual, our live customer service line, the enormous amount of information on our website, our always in-stock policy, and our vast expertise on diet. There are some HCG sites that are more expensive and less expensive than we are, but we feel that we priced our HCG drops 'just right' for our customers based on the value they will receive in working with us over other companies out there.
Note: Many times, HCG homeopathic formulas are made by individuals literally in their back room, garage, or basement without a controlled process and with no regard for the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States. Obviously, the quality and consistency of these individual operations could vary significantly. Therefore, make sure you are ordering your HCG drops from a trusted source.
6.) Why would I buy my HCG drops from DIYHCG?
- Our HCG drops are legally ordered from a U.S. company where the “laboratory is a federally registered pharmaceutical laboratory in full compliance with FDA regulations governing pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities… All procedures follow strictly the guidelines set forth in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States, which is the official document governing homeopathic manufacturing in this country.”
- No longer will you have to wait 3-6 weeks for some weird type of HCG to come in from a foreign country! The typical time from placing an order to having it on your door step averages 3-5 business days!
- The HCG drops are easy to travel with as they require no refrigeration, no need to carry around needles, no alcohol pads, etc.
- Our HCG drops do not require you to do any mixing. Let’s face it, how many dieters are qualified to mix prescription HCG? You can do it, but please double check all your calculations and use utmost care in preparation, especially if you will be injecting the HCG.
- We have multiple types of HCG formulas to fit your specific needs. Our type of HCG drops that include alcohol, acts as a preservative keeping the HCG active and effective for much longer than injection types.
7.) What is the difference between alcohol base and mineral water base? From our experience, both the alcohol-based and mineral water-based HCG drops are equally effective. Here are a few reasons you may choose one versus the other:
- The mineral base is recommended to be refrigerated; while the alcohol base does not need refrigeration. Make sure you keep your HCG drops in a climate-controlled environment whether alcohol or mineral based.
- Some people have an aversion to alcohol or avoid alcohol for various reasons, so the mineral base provides an alternative.
- The mineral base has little to no taste while the alcohol has a sweeter taste and hint of alcohol which some people prefer to psychologically feel better known the HCG formula isn’t “just water.”
8.) What's the difference between the original formula and the 'energy plus' formula? The original formula has been 'tried and tested' for many, many years now and it's great... but we wanted to offer a little more. Low energy is known as a common side effect of the HCG Diet, then the 'Energy Plus' formula was born! These drops have homeopathic vitamin B-12 added to the formula to give you that extra boost of energy along with an additional HCG potency level, 6x, which may be considered ‘stronger’ by some participants. Both formulas are equally effective in regard to average weight loss.
9.) What will come with my order of HCG Drops? You will receive DIY HCG Loser’s Manual, an informational booklet that tells you how to do the HCG Diet and some samples of our products. If you want a calibrated oral syringe to administer the HCG drops, make sure to request it when you place your order.
10.) What information is included in my order? Most companies just give you a bottle of HCG and expect you to get all the information yourself online, but not us. In your order, you will receive a DIY HCG Loser’s Manual. Inside the loser's manual you will find information on how to take the HCG drops, instructions for all phases of the HCG Diet, sample menus, a body measurement log, and a weekly food chart you can use for tracking your food intake.
Get top-rated HCG Diet Drops!
Average weight loss of 20-30 pounds in a month... Results ARE TYPICAL!