HCG Diet Phase 3 Recipe: Hearty Raisin Granola
This recipe is only allowed on the 2nd 3 weeks of HCG Phase 3 and beyond. This recipe is NOT allowed during the 1st 3 weeks of maintenance because is contains sugar, honey, and starches.
- 1 cup oats
- ¼ cup oat bran
- 2 tbsp walnuts, chopped
- 2 tbsp almonds, chopped
- non-stick spray
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp stevia
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Mix oats, oat bran, and nuts together, set aside.
- Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray, set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine salt, stevia, brown sugar, honey, vegetable oil, cinnamon, and vanilla.
- Heat over medium heat until almost bubbling, stirring every 8 minutes to avoid large clumps.
- Remove from heat, let cool.
- Once cooled, add raisins and stir well.
- Pour the liquid mixture over the oat mixture and mix until well combined.
- Spread the oat mixture out evenly on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 30-32 minutes.
- Let cool and cut into squares.
Store in airtight container. Enjoy within one week or freeze for later use.
Bonus HCG Recipe!
HCG Diet Phase 3 Recipe: Sugar-Free Banana Cream Pudding
This recipe is only allowed on the 2nd 3 weeks of HCG Phase 3 and beyond. This recipe is NOT allowed during the 1st 3 weeks of maintenance because it contains starches. Submitted by Dianna H.
- 2 small boxes sugar-free banana pudding
- 1 tub sugar-free cool whip
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 box sugar-free vanilla wafers
- Mix contents of pudding boxes with 4 cups of cold milk, set aside.
- Layer the vanilla wafers in a trifle or round glass bowl, saving 6 cookies for garnish.
- Spoon ⅓ of the pudding mixture into the dish.
- Spread ⅓ of the sliced bananas out over pudding.
- Spread ⅓ of the cool whip over bananas.
- Repeat layers two times.
- Crush the remaining vanilla wafers and sprinkle over the top.
- Refrigerate for 5 hours or overnight.
Makes 8-10 servings.