Apple Cider Salad Dressing
This salad dressing is quick and easy to make. Feel free to get creative with this recipe by using it as a meat marinade, dipping sauce or topping for your favorite salads. It is safe for Phase 2 of the HCG Diet and does not count as any type of serving, so you can have unlimited quantities. We hope you enjoy this recipe!
- ⅔ cup of cold water
- ⅓ cup of apple cider vinegar
- 1-2 packets of powdered stevia* (or to taste)
- ⅛ tsp fine sea salt (or to taste)
- ⅛ tsp freshly ground black pepper (or to taste)
- Mix the cold water and the apple cider vinegar together in a small bowl with a whisk.
- Add the powdered stevia and stir until dissolved.
- Add the salt and pepper into the dressing mixture and stir well to combine.
- You may want to chill before use for the best flavor.
- Serve and enjoy!
If you like salad dressing to have a stronger, more vinegar-like taste... switch the ratios of vinegar and water (so you'll end up using (⅔ cup apple cider vinegar and ⅓ cup cool water for the recipe).
*When choosing the stevia for this recipe... many store-bought brands of stevia are stevia 'blends'. Only 'pure' stevia is recommended for Phase 2 of the HCG Diet. SweetLeaf® stevia is the brand we recommend and it's allowed in any quantity. If you do not have SweetLeaf® stevia, look at the ingredients and if you see any words ending in -ose, -tol, or -dextrin, avoid using that type of stevia during Phase 2 of the HCG Diet.