HCG Gorge Day Sample Menu
Are you wondering "What to eat for the HCG gorge days?" or "What are the best HCG gorge foods?". If so, here are some suggestions for foods to eat on your gorge days of the HCG diet.
HCG Gorge Day #1 Sample Menu:
- HCG Gorge Breakfast: Donuts with cream filling dipped in whole milk
- HCG Gorge Snack: Your favorite chocolate bar (a twix bar for me!)
- HCG Gorge Lunch: Pizza and a caesar salad
- HCG Gorge Snack: Your favorite ice cream
- HCG Gorge Snack: Chips and guacamole
- HCG Gorge Dinner: Fettuccini alfredo (for the fatty sauce) and garlic bread
- HCG Gorge Dessert: Creamy cheesecake
- HCG Gorge Snack: Some cookies and milk
HCG Gorge Day #2 Sample Menu:
- HCG Gorge Breakfast: Whole eggs, sausage and bacon
- HCG Gorge Snack: Your favorite fast food (a whopper & onion rings for me!)
- HCG Gorge Lunch: Pizza and some hot wings
- HCG Gorge Snack: A big-fat chili dog
- HCG Gorge Snack: Loaded nachos
- HCG Gorge Dinner: Large strip steak and a loaded baked potato (extra butter, sour cream, and bacon bits please!)
- HCG Gorge Dessert: Layered chocolate cake with chocolate icing topped with ice cream
- HCG Gorge Day Snack: French fries and a chocolate shake
Tips for the HCG Gorge Days:
1.) Take your HCG! You would never guess how many people get so excited about eating all this yummy food that they forget to take the HCG drops. The whole idea of the gorge days on the HCG diet are to load up your fat stores to help supply your body until the HCG 'kicks in'.
2.) Eat Anything You'll Miss. Don't forget to eat anything that you think you may miss during the month-or-so on phase 2 of the HCG diet... so any other favorites foods, a glass of wine, one last beer, etc.
3.) Pace Yourself. It's usually easier to consume more food if you eat several smaller high-fat meals throughout the day, rather than three really large regular meals.
4.) Carry Heartburn Relief. If you're not used to eating these types of foods you may get heart burn, be ready and carry some with you during the two days on gorging for the HCG diet.
5.) Concentrate on Fat. High-fat foods are the main goal, not high-sugar foods. Sure, you can indulge on something sugary you may miss on phase 2 of the HCG diet, but don't go overboard. Still aim for mostly high-fat foods... think ranch dressing, fried foods, salmon, cheese, avocados, full fat greek yogurt, etc.
6.) Don't make yourself sick. Don't get too crazy and make yourself sick or anything in efforts to 'conquer' the HCG gorge days. If you're feeling nauseous or anything, slow down there 'fella', we don't want you to have a gallbladder attack or anything like that.
|HCG Books||HCG Hygiene Items||HCG Food Items||HCG Diet Drops|
We hoped you liked our sample menus for the gorging days on the HCG diet. We also have sample menus to phase 2 and phase 3 of the HCG diet so you can get an idea of what to look forward to, click here.