HCG Diet Phase 2 Summary (Part 1 of 3)
This part of the HCG diet has many different names. You may know it as or hear it referred to as one of the following names, Phase 2, P2, VLCD, Very Low Calorie Diet Phase, 500 Calorie Diet Phase. They are all the same part of the diet, just to clear up any possible confusion.
Part 1: HCG Gorge Days:
- Day #1 & #2 are called gorging days or loading day.
- This is when you take your HCG supplement and eat tons of fatty foods to prepare your body for the diet.
- Try to eat as much fatty food as you can without making yourself physically ill.
- Fattening foods are the key to gorging, not sugary foods.
- Some of the most common foods for gorging on the HCG diet are pizza, avocados, anything fried, whole milk, ice cream, fast food, ranch dressing, etc.
- We have some example of gorge day menus so you can get an idea of what to eat, click here.
- Remember to also eat anything that you will miss during the next month while on phase 2 of the HCG diet.
- Enjoy these two gorge days as much as possible because for the next 23-38 days you will be on a very low calorie diet, that is very strict.
- REMEMBER: You must take your HCG supplement during the two days of gorging.