HCG Diet Approved Spices List
Spices can wreak havoc on your weight loss during the HCG diet.
Most simple, plain spices are fine but most store-bought mixed spices contain oil, sugar, fruit peel, carbs, or preservatives that are not allowed on the HCG diet.
If your head is still asking "ARE YOU SURE the spices can effect weight loss on the HCG diet?" Yes- here are some REAL example of what dieters have experienced...
- Mrs. Dash can slowing your weight loss to .2 lbs per day.
- Taco seasonings making you gain .4 lbs each day you use them.
- Garlic powder with modified corn starch causing a stall in weight loss for 3 days before you realize that is what is causing the stall!
- Believe us!! We want you to do the best you can while on the HCG diet!
PLEASE heed our advice on using only HCG approved spices! It's not only us saying this, this is what Dr. Simeons said in his original manuscript.
In general fresh, simple herbs and spices are allowed on the HCG diet, but it's hard to find spice mixtures that do not hinder weight loss can be very tricky to find.
Here's a HCG approved spices list and some quick tips to help you find safe and allowed seasonings!
- Fresh spices, such as:
- Lemon Balm
- And many, many more.
- For mixed spices, you may use the HCG Perfect Portions' brand of spices. Your taste buds dance for joy with use of any of these HCG safe spices! They have the following flavors:
- All Purpose HCG Safe Seasoning
- HCG Safe BBQ Seasoning
- HCG Safe Chef's Hot Pepper Blend Seasoning
- HCG Safe Bouillon Seasoning
- HCG Safe Lemon Herb Seasoning
- HCG Safe Sea Salt
- HCG Safe SouthWest Seasoning
- HCG Safe Steak Seasoning
- HCG Safe Sweet & Hot Seasoning
- If you buy these pre-made HCG spice you don’t have to spend time and energy analyzing products.
- These HCG spices have been thoroughly analyzed and field tested to work well and allow maximum weight loss while on the HCG diet.
Tips for choosing spices for the HCG diet:
- Avoid most store-bought, premixed spices because they usually contain oils, sugars, fruit peels, or other ingredients that are not allowed.
- Chemical additions in spices can slow down your weight loss, so look for all natural seasonings for the HCG diet.
- A good tip for choosing spices is... If you can't read an ingredient outloud, stay away from it... it is probably NOT safe for the HCG diet.
- Always check your ingredients (NOT just the nutrition facts) for the spices you are considering.
- Specifically, check the ingredients list for any oils, fruit juices, starches, vegetables, maltodextrin.
- Only use un-sweetened spices or spices sweetened with stevia. Any words ending in -ose, -tol, or -dextrin are NOT allowed in your spices.
Click here to return to the HCG Phase 2 / HCG VLCD Information Page
|HCG Diet Books||HCG Hygiene Items||HCG Food Items||HCG Diet Drops|